? Hi Everyone! I am so excited to share this episode with you all! Howard Lindzon stopped by the studio to answer questions on Lyft’s IPO, investing in Tesla, why many investors struggle to make money, and so much more!
I’ve been a big fan of Howard ever since I discovered StockTwits almost 10 years ago. We are excited to announce that Howard will be coming out with his own podcast so keep an eye out! There will be more details about what to expect within this episode.
Howard is the co-founder and chairman of StockTwits, partner at Social Leverage, author of The Wallstrip™ Edge, The Next Apple, The StockTwits Edge, and Trend Following 2.0. He is also the father of two and loves his Dachshunds. Hope you all enjoy this episode! ?
? Watch Now:
? Listen Now:
In This Episode:
Skyler got to the bottom of what makes a good investor and how Howard started StockTwits. Howard also gave his two tips on buying stock and compared it to a party: “1. You don’t want to get in too late. 2. You don’t want to stay too late.”
- How Do You Find People Who Invest In Stocks
- What Is It Like Seeing Your Project Come To Life
- Comparing Yourself To Your Competitors
- What Is StockTwits?
- Progression Of eTrade
- How Is YouTube Changing the Talking Head?
- Investment Timeline
- How Did Howard Lindzon Find Skyler Irvine?
- How Do You Value Twitter?
- How To Make Money Without Losing Users In Advertising
- How Are Softwares Breaking the Law
- The Power of Google and Apple
- Can the Government Regulate the Digital War?
- Why You Should Buy Domains
- Lyft and Uber IPO
- How Many Stocks Should You Own
- How To Monetize Users
- Howard Lindzons Podcast
- How To Find Your Golden Investment
- How To Learn From Your Worst Investment
Connect With Us:
Howard, Instagram: @howardlindzon
StockTwits, Instagram: @stocktwits